Show & Sell Your Art!
Topic & Discussion
- Identify venues to sell your art including festivals, special events, and galleries.
- Prepare an artist statement, artist bio, cv, and photographs of your artwork.
- Decipher different call for entry/prospectus and navigate the jury process.
- Prepare originals and prints for sale.
- Decide basic business and marketing assets you will need to be successful.
- Understand the importance of building relationships with customers.
Grey Edges Gallery
1614 Mac Davis Lane
Lubbock, TX 79401
Executive Director Lubbock Arts Alliance
Elizabeth Grigsby has been the Executive Director of the Lubbock Arts Alliance for 20 years.
During her tenure, the organization has had a six-fold increase in its budget and its marquee project, the annual Lubbock Arts Festival, has received a “Grand Pinnacle” award from the International Festivals & Events Association and two consecutive “Best in Texas” awards from the Texas Festivals and Events Association.
The Arts Alliance has obtained the Cultural District Designation for Lubbock–1 of 52 cities in the State of Texas – resulting in over $1 million in grant funding for local non-
profit arts organizations. The Arts Alliance has also received numerous direct grant awards from the National Endowment for the Arts and Texas Women for the Arts.
In 2018, the Arts Alliance and Grigsby received the “Catalyst Award” from Louise Hopkins Underwood Center for the Arts (LHUCA). In 2021, she was honored by the YWCA as a “Woman of Excellence” in the art and culture category. Grigsby is a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) and Certified Festival & Event Executive (CFEE).